The Edutainment Show is all set to take place on the 19th & 20th of May in Mumbai, and are we excited or what! With all the amazing things that this creative education conclave has to offer, we can’t help but eagerly wait for it.
More so because this Show isn’t just about workshops & speakers, it also recognises and felicitates the efforts of those educational institutions, from the medial, communication & design sectors, who impart quality education under multiple disciplines, by holding the Edutainment Awards.
They started this initiative just four years ago, in 2014, but within this short period of time, these awards have become a matter of prestige for all the schools.
These awards are the culmination of a comprehensive assessment and performance review of various key stakeholders by a jury comprised of eminent personalities known for their contribution to education.
Also, to maintain transparency, the Edutainment Awards have also partnered with KPMG India to validate the jury & scoring process!
The awards are divided into two categories:
Media & Communication:
- Best Journalism School
- Best Advertising School
- Best Public Relations School
- Best Performing Arts School
- Best Film School
- Best Event Management School
- Best Under Graduate Mass Communication School
- Best Post Graduate Mass Communication School
- Best Emerging Media School
- Best National Under Graduate Media School
- Best National Post Graduate Media School
- Best Fashion Design School
- Best Graphic Design School
- Best Product Design School
- Best Transportation Design School
- Best Interior School
- Best Jewellery/Accessory Design School
- Best Animations, VFX, Gaming & Comics School
- Best Photography School
- Best Fine Arts School
- Best Emerging Design School
- Best National Design School
May the best school win!
By the ATKT.in Editorial Team.