ATKT.in Shortlist – Video Guidelines
- Preferably to be shot on a DSLR at 1920×1080 resolution and 25fps. If shooting on phone, make sure resolution is set to Full HD and shoot the video horizontally.
- Ensure one camera is kept on a tripod at a front angle or a similar steady surface and a full shot of the performer is in the frame at all times.
- If it is a two-camera shoot, ensure at least one camera is steady and covers the performers at all times.
- Please ensure that there is no light source behind the performer. The light source should be in front of the performers, behind the camera.
- For performances with audio setup, preferably use microphones to record the audio separately.
- In case camera audio is being used, make sure the performance is shot in a completely quiet room with NO ambient sound.
- Please share only YouTube or Google drive links.
- Make sure the Google drive link has open access.